Receive a Siemens wine glass tray (SZ73300) valued at $49 RRP.
Bonus available to the first 50 Winning Claimants only.
Conditions of Entry
Promotion commences Tuesday 23rd October 2018 at 12:00am AEDT.
1. Below are the Conditions of participation for the Siemens Product Review Promotion (Promotion) including eligibility, age limits, exclusions and the details of how to claim the Bonus.
2. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions.
3. Bonus means a Siemens wine glass tray (product code SZ73300) valued at $49 RRP. The Bonus will not be paid by cash, cheque or electronic transfer. Winning Claimants will receive the Bonus, which will be posted to them. Eligible Product means a current Siemens dishwasher listed on the Siemens Home Appliances website www.siemens-home.bsh-group.com.au . Promoter means BSH Home Appliances Pty Ltd (ABN 22 109 198 405) of 1555 Centre Road, Clayton, VIC 3168. Promotion Period means the period commencing Tuesday 23rd October 2018 at 12:00am until such time as the Promoter has achieved the number of Winning Claimants or Tuesday 6th November 2018 at 11:59 pm, whichever comes first. Winning Claimants means the first 50 valid and unique claimants to review an Eligible Product during the Promotion Period and comply with the Conditions, in particular completion of the online form referred to below that are received, processed and accepted by the Promoter from the commencement of the Promotion Period.
4. Eligibility: To be eligible to claim the Bonus, you must:
(a) write your own original product review relating to an Eligible Product that you own and use at home;
(b) submit your product review in accordance with these Conditions;
(c) be aged 18 years or over and
(d) be an Australian resident with a residential address in Australia.
(e) submit your product review in accordance with the terms and conditions of leaving a review which can be found at https://www.siemens-home.bsh-group.com.au/legal/review-terms-and-conditions
Only one Bonus permitted per Winning Claimant, subject to the following:
(a) only one claim permitted per person for one or more original product reviews relating to an Eligible Product i.e. one Bonus per Winning Claimant; and
(b) each claim must be submitted in accordance with the claim requirements specified in these Conditions.
The Promoter, associated companies, participating licensees, on-sellers and their employees (and their immediate families), and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. How to Claim: The Bonus will only be provided to the Winning Claimants following completion of the online review form found at www.siemens-home.bsh-group.com.au/reviews (online form) and compliance with the claim procedure (which will require claimants to leave a review of the Eligible Product on the Siemens Home Appliances website www.siemens-home.bsh-group.com.au/reviews ), and these Conditions. Successful claimants will be contacted via e-mail to arrange Bonus delivery. The winning claimant has three weeks from the time they were first contacted by the promoter to provide their correct details for the bonus. If the Promoter is unable to obtain the information within this time period, the claimant will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize with no compensation or other prize payable in lieu. To leave a review the claimant must comply with the procedures and conditions for leaving reviews on the Siemens Home Appliances website available at https://www.siemens-home.bsh-group.com.au/legal/review-terms-and-conditions . Winning Claimants must allow up to 30 business days from the date that the claim is validated to receive the Bonus.
6. Required details: In order to obtain the Bonus, the online review form must be completed in full as specified including providing the claimant’s name and e-mail address.
7. Deadline: The Promotion is open to the first 50 Winning Claimants (as defined in Condition 3 above) or Tuesday 6th November 2018 at 11:59 pm, whichever comes first. Claims received outside of the first 50 or after Tuesday 6th November 2018 at 11:59 pm will not be processed and no Bonus will be issued. Claims are deemed to be received at the time the Promoter receives the claimant’s claim in accordance with these Conditions and not at the time of transmission or completion by the claimant. The Promoter accepts no liability for claims that are delayed, misdirected or lost in transit.
9. Verification: The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Conditions or who tampers with the claiming process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Any misrepresentation or fraudulent information supplied by a claimant disqualifies their claim(s). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Discretion: The Promoter’s decision on all matters pertaining to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except as otherwise stated in these Conditions (if at all).
11. Subject to Condition 12, the Promoter, its directors, employees, agents and contractors, and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion (Associated Entities) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person, arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
12. Implied Guarantees: Nothing in these Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other non-excludable warranties under applicable consumer protection laws in the relevant States and Territories of Australia where a purchase is made (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
13. Liability: Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in a bonus to that stated in these Conditions; or
(e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant.
14. Transferability: Claims and the Bonus are not transferable, assignable or exchangeable.
15. Modifications: If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) to disqualify any claimant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority (if any), to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
These Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Victoria, Australia
17. Subject to Condition 13, and without limiting Condition 12, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies including the Associated Entities will not be liable for any damage in transit of the Bonus.
18. A term (or part or parts thereof) of these Conditions will not apply where the term is unenforceable under the law of the relevant jurisdiction under which any legal action is legitimately taken, however such terms (or part or parts thereof) are severable and do not invalidate the remaining terms.
© 2018 BSH Home Appliances Pty Ltd.