Siemens flexInduction® cooktops can behave as traditional induction cooktops with four or five separate zones. But choose to link the zones together to form one or more rectangular surfaces, and the real magic begins.
iQ700 30 cm Induction cooktop
Induction cooktop with innovative features that enable highly flexible cooking in any situation.
The flexible cooking zone for flexible cooking: flexInduction.
Individual pleasure in cooking: domino cooktops.
The 30- and 40-cm-wide dominos can be combined as you wish, e.g. ceramic induction cooking cooktops with a gas wok cooktop. A lava grill and a deep fryer are also available. The dominos can be assembled for a perfect look to your cooktop.
Extra power when you need it.
The boost function increases the power output of the selected zone by approximately 50% by ‘borrowing’ power from its partner cooking zone.
Extremely heat-resistant and easy to clean -
the modern glass ceramic surface.
- 2 induction cooking zones
- flexInduction zone
- powerBoost function for all cooking zones
- powerMove Plus
- Black ceramic glass with stainless steel side profiles and beveled front
- New design (of printing)
- Can be combined with Domino cooktops
- touchSlider control
- LED display and timer with auto switch off for all cooking zones
- Count up timer per cooktop
- ReStart - Quickly reinstates previous settings
- QuickStart - Quick and automatic first pot detection
- 17 power levels for each cooking zone
- Cooking Zones:
1 x Ø 400 mmx210 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power level 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power level 3.7 KW) Induction
- 3.7 kW total connected load
- Automatic pan recognition
- Automatic safety switch-off
- 2-stage (h/H) digital residual heat indicator
- Energy efficiency display
- Installation measurements: 270 mmx490 mm
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- 4 accessories found for 30 cm Induction cooktop: