The 30- and 40-cm-wide dominos can be combined as you wish, e.g. ceramic induction cooking cooktops with a gas wok cooktop. A lava grill and a deep fryer are also available. The dominos can be assembled for a perfect look to your cooktop.
iQ700 30 cm Induction cooktop
Induction cooktop with innovative features that enable highly flexible cooking in any situation.
Individual pleasure in cooking: domino cooktops.
Extra power when you need it.
The boost function increases the power output of the selected zone by approximately 50% by ‘borrowing’ power from its partner cooking zone.
Fast, safe, and easy to clean: powerInduction from Siemens.
Instantly hot. Instantly cold. Experience the benefits of Siemens powerInduction. Heat is conducted directly to the pans and their contents via induction coils, without heating the cooktop. What this means for you: heat-up times are short, safety is increased and the cooktop is much easier to clean.
Eliminate unwanted use: the childproof lock.
With the childproof lock button, you can quickly and easily protect each induction cooktop against unauthorised operation. The childproof lock blocks all the cooktop's functions at the touch of a button. Locking is cleared by pressing the button again and holding down for a few seconds.
Timer with cooking zone shut-off function
The timer with switch-off function safely shuts off the cooking zone when the selected cooking time expires.
The flexible cooking zone for flexible cooking: flexInduction.
Siemens flexInduction® cooktops can behave as traditional induction cooktops with four or five separate zones. But choose to link the zones together to form one or more rectangular surfaces, and the real magic begins.
- 2 induction cooking zones
- flexInduction zone
- powerBoost function for all cooking zones
- powerMove Plus
- Black ceramic glass with stainless steel side profiles and beveled front
- New design (of printing)
- Can be combined with Domino cooktops
- touchSlider control
- LED display and timer with auto switch off for all cooking zones
- Count up timer per cooktop
- ReStart - Quickly reinstates previous settings
- QuickStart - Quick and automatic first pot detection
- 17 power levels for each cooking zone
- Cooking Zones:
1 x Ø 400 mmx210 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power level 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power level 3.7 KW) Induction
- 3.7 kW total connected load
- Automatic pan recognition
- Automatic safety switch-off
- 2-stage (h/H) digital residual heat indicator
- Energy efficiency display
- Installation measurements: 270 mmx490 mm
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm