Our innovative touchSlider technology allows you to control the temperature of the cooking zones either by directly tapping the operating scale or sliding your finger along it. Sensor-based heat regulation takes place in half levels up to the maximum setting of 9.
iQ500 Modular Teppan yaki ET475FYB1E
The Domino teppanyaki cooktop for preparing light, low-fat dishes the typical Japanese way.
Temperature control without knobs or dials: touchSlider control.
glass ceramic cover
Tastefully integrated into the Domino unit when not in use, thanks to the high-quality glass ceramic cover.
cleaning setting at 40 °C
The oven is heated to 40°C which makes it easier to remove grease and food residue.
keep warm setting at 70 °C
Easily keeps all dishes at a warm 70 °C.
40 cm wide teppanyaki
The 40 cm wide teppanyaki is ideal for combining with other Domino or faceted design cooktops.
2 cooking zones
Depending on the requirements and quantities the two cooking zones can be heated together or seperately.
- Stainless steel frying area
- Dual grill element for full or half size heating
- Controlled temperature range from 160°C to 240°C in steps of 10°
- Black ceramic glass with stainless steel side profiles and beveled front
- Can be combined with Domino cooktops
- Removable black glass lid
- touchSlider control
- LED display and timer with auto switch off
- Keep warm function
- Special level for cleaning (40°C)
- count-up timer, per cooktop, LED display and timer with auto switch off
- ReStart - Quickly reinstates previous settings
- 2 spatulas included
- Power on indicator light
- Heat up phase display
- 2-stage (h/H) digital residual heat indicator
- Automatic safety switch-off
- childproof lock
- wipeProtection function - Quickly pauses settings to clean as you go
- Energy consumption display
- Installation measurements: 360 mm x 490 mm
- Length wire connection: 100 cm
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm